Thursday, April 15, 2010

Introduction

I've decided to enter this crazy world of blogging after following a good friend for quite some time, and also at the urging of my wonderful Aunt Chrissie, who said I should be blogging about all the wonderful discoveries of being a new mom.
So...here it goes....
I am a 35 year old, first time mom of the absolute love of my life, my 9 1/2 month old daughter, Olivia. I am a nurse and nurse practitioner by profession, and loved my old job, but not as much as I have loved being a stay at home mom. I have had to find the humor in things that have happened over the past 9 months, although I'm not usually laughing as things "happen". My stories may be boring for many people, but they are part of my life, and I have decided to blog about them as a sort of "journal" for my daughter.
So my intent is to share things I've learned the hard way, things I've discovered I can't live without as a mom, and all the wonderful milestones my little one attains.
I hope you can relate to some of the things that have happened in my life as a mom, or can share things that have worked for you and your family as new challenges arise.

1 comment:

  1. Pamela, This is fabulous! So proud of you! someday this will be a book!
    I love you
    Aunt Chrissie

    ReplyDelete